Explore India’s Best Cricket Betting Sites
Cricket is regarded by many Indians as the most popular sport in the country. It shouldn’t surprise you that there are plenty of different ways to bet on the sport. Indian cricket betting sites can be found in abundance. Even so, they aren’t all worth their salt. To ensure that you play at the very best sites, you will need a little guidance. That’s what we’re here for.
In this gambling guide, we at Betting Sites in India walk you through everything. We offer top tips and help finding quality betting sites and the leading competitions to bet on. We’ll cover the most popular types of cricket bets, tips for wagering, and offer an FAQ guide. If you’re ready to bet on cricket, you’ve come to the right place. Let’s get started.
Play At Our Top Cricket Betting Sites for Indians Today
Let us begin by introducing Indians to some of our most trusted Indian cricket betting sites. Each of these sites has our seal of approval. They are amongst the most user-friendly cricket betting sites around. Moreover, they are amongst the safest. Don’t hesitate to peruse our list of top cricket betting sites in India and see what they have to offer. Our recommended sites include:
How to Find the Best Indian Cricket Betting Sites
While most Indian bookmakers offer cricket bets, they aren’t all worth your time. Some excel above others. Popular cricket gambling sites are 24betting and Dafabet. Let us briefly touch on the main selling points of Indian cricket sites. Here are some of the things the very best sites should be offering you:
- India-Friendly Action: Cricket betting sites should accept players from India. There should be no restrictions in that regard.
- India-Centric Payment Options: Indians will want to deposit using INR. Not only should Indian rupees be accepted as a currency, but there should also be India-friendly payment options available. This goes for both deposit and withdrawal options.
- Fair Bonuses and Promos: If you want bonuses and promos, they need to be cricket-based. Any sports bonus that can’t be used to wager on cricket is effectively useless to you. Moreover, they should have fair terms and conditions, especially when it comes to wagering requirements and minimum odds limits.
- A Wealth of Markets and Selections: The IPL is the most popular cricket betting tournament in India, but it shouldn’t be the only one available. We also want to see major international events offered. The more markets and selections there are, the happier you’ll be.
- Secure and Safe: Finally, any Indian betting site accepting your bets needs to be safe. It should be a licensed domain and one that is regulated. This will ensure that you’re placing cricket bets in the best environment possible. Moreover, you’re guaranteed to receive your winnings should your cricket bets come up trumps.
Betting on Cricket
Betting on cricket is a pastime for many Indians. There are so many ways you can go about it. Whether you want to bet INR on tournament winners or match winners, bowlers or batsmen, there is something for all. Of course, it helps if you are familiar with the game and its teams and players.
Our first piece of advice is to watch cricket. Follow the leagues you want to bet on. Learn everything you can and make notes. Once you consider yourself a bit of a cricket anorak, then you can start betting on the game.
First, you’ll need to find a cricket betting site that accepts you. We’ve got many listed here, as mentioned. Register and deposit at one. After that, you’ll need to break down your search. Choose the right markets and selections that appeal to you. From there on in, it is simply a matter of placing your bets and hoping for the best.
Major Cricket Tournaments and Competitions
The Indian Premier League only takes place over three months a year. What are you going to do for the rest of that time if you want to bet on cricket? This is where a host of top international competitions come into play. We would expect that any top Indian bookmaker should be able to offer these in abundance.
Notable cricket betting tournaments can include, but aren’t limited to:
- The Indian Premier League (IPL)
- The ICC World Test Championship
- The Women’s Twenty20 Cup
- The ICC Champions Trophy
- The Big Bash League
- The Pakistan Super League (PSL)
- The T20 World Cup-
- The Country Championship
- The World Cup
- The T20 Blast
Major competitions and tournaments can be found in the following countries:
- England and Scotland
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- West Indies (Caribbean countries)
Popular Cricket Bets at Indian Betting Sites
There are hundreds of potential markets and selections for Indians to choose from. However, some will be more popular than others. If you understand cricket but not cricket betting, we’re here to help. Below you’ll find a list of the most common cricket bets you can make at Indian sites. Moreover, we’ll explain what each of them means.
- Total Runs: The total number of runs acquired by a team. However, this bet can also be placed on the first over, second over, and other parts of the game.
- Coin Toss Winner: Before each match, there will be a coin toss. You can choose to bet on which way this will land. It is a straight-up fifty-fifty bet, so don’t expect wild odds here.
- Futures: A bet on whether “something” will happen. For instance, a common future bet is one wagered on a side to win a championship before the first ball is bowled.
- Man of the Match: Another simple bet, the MOTM bet, is a stake on which player will be the Man of the Match.
- Match Handicap: Handicaps are designed to even the difference between a favourite and an underdog. This is done by making the favourite win by a specific number of runs. Similarly, the underdog bet will win if they don’t lose by a specific number of runs.
- Match Winner: You can’t get much simpler than this bet. It is a straight-up bet on which team will win a match.
- Outrights: An outright bet is a wager on a single match or a competition. Naturally, you’re betting on a winner, much like a future bet.
- Over/Unders: Overs and unders are wagers that a team will score more or less (runs, wickets, etc) than the bookie predicts.
- Player Performance: This consists of a whole host of bets. You can peruse the options a bookmaker has related to player performance. If your player achieves the specific performance-related tasks you’ve wagered on, you’ll win.
- Top Batsman: Another simple bet, this one predicts which batsman will net the most runs.
- Top Bowler: As with the batsman bet, this one is a single player bet on the bowler to score the most wickets.
- Total Wickets: A straight-up bet on how many wickets a team will land in a match.
- Totals: Another wide-open genre, totals can consist of anything points related. You can bet on the number of runs or wickets, total scores, days played – anything available at the bookie, really.
Cricket-Based Bonuses and Promotions
Not all sportsbooks offer promos and bonuses, but the best ones do. In most cases, a welcome bonus will be arranged for new bettors. This is offered when they first sign up at a cricket betting site. The amount you receive will be based on the amount you deposit. Such bonuses can be used to wager on cricket fixtures. Similarly, re-deposit bonuses may also be available and can be used for the same purpose.
It is also worth noting that there are likely to be terms and conditions involved. Any bonus you claim may have wagering requirements. These indicate how many times you must bet the bonus sum before you can withdraw. Minimum odds limits are also a factor to consider. Here, they will tell you exactly what minimum odds your bonus bet must have. If the odds are outside of that, then your real money funds will be used instead of any bonus bets.
In-Play Cricket Betting and Live Streaming
While most Indian cricket betting sites offer in-play live bets, few support live streaming. Those that do will stand out. Some sites stipulate that you must have a bet on to watch live-streamed cricket. Others provide this service to all registered members even without a bet. Not all cricket matches are streamed live, so it depends on the broadcast rights of the competition.
Similarly, not all bookmakers offer live, in-play bets. Those that do may have strict cut-off points for betting. Some Indian bookies may permit early cashouts on live, in-play matches. They won’t all offer this service, though.
Finally, we’d also make a note of virtual cricket betting. Some of India’s leading sportsbooks have no qualms about offering e-sports or virtual cricket options. Again, this won’t be the case everywhere, but it is worth considering if that interests you. You can find out exactly what each of our recommended Indian sites offers by reading their reviews.
Top Tips for Betting on Cricket
Before you wager on cricket, it is worth making a note of these top tips. Our team has been betting on cricket for years, and we’ve made a note of a few things. While our advice won’t guarantee wins, it certainly won’t do you any harm.
- Consider where a cricket match is being played. Teams tend to play better at home than on the road. However, unlike football, the venue isn’t always as important as morale. It is just one of those things you may wish to consider.
- Morale and form are two things you really want to keep an eye out for. If there isn’t a whole lot riding on a match, it will be difficult to call. Battles between giants and underdogs are easier to predict. Championship matches tend to be tricky, with the odds more evenly dispersed between the two sides.
- There are strengths and weaknesses to each cricket team. It is your job to identify these. Doing so will put you in a better position when it comes to betting. The more knowledge you have about batsmen, bowlers, and sides, the more accurate your bet will be.
- Don’t worry so much about injuries. This doesn’t come into play in the same way it would in football or contact sports. Fatigue can sometimes be an issue. However, morale is a more serious concern for cricket bettors.
- The history between two teams may or may not be relevant. If we’re talking about ancient history, pay it no mind. However, recent results between two sides may indicate a favourable bet. Current form always trumps ancient history when it comes to two sides going head-to-head.
Join India’s Best Cricket Betting Sites Today
Now that you know all about India’s best cricket betting sites, it may be time to play. The quickest way to get started at safe sites is to choose one of our recommended options. Scroll to the top of the page to find a top list of trusted Indian bookmakers. Each of these will offer you a wealth of markets and selections. Moreover, they have all won our seal of approval as trusted and dedicated places to play.
FAQS – We Answer Your Cricket Betting Questions
If you still have queries relating to cricket betting, we’re here to help. Below you’ll find our FAQ guide to betting on cricket. Here’s what we can help with:
Absolutely. All the major Indian bookmakers support cricket betting. The IPL is India’s premier cricket competition, so it naturally features on all major cricket betting sites and sportsbooks.
You can typically deposit at Indian sportsbooks using UPI, PayTM, PhonePe, NetBanking, VISA, MasterCard, Google Pay, and bank transfers. Some sites may also permit cryptocurrency deposits.
Yes. There are no regional restrictions that prevent some Indian players from betting on cricket and not others. Every Indian has the option of wagering on cricket if they play at the correct site.
Absolutely. Cricket betting sites wouldn’t have any business throughout the year if they only supported Indian bets. Most offer an array of cricket selections from other global competitions.
A tipster is generally a person (or group of people) who provides advice. While their advice doesn’t guarantee a win, they do recommend favourable bets. A tipster’s advice may be free or cost you, depending on the source.