Explore Best Betting Sites in India
With a population of 1.4 billion people, casino and sportsbook operators can’t afford to miss out on India’s lucrative market. Hundreds of betting sites in India compete to win a sizeable slice of this pie.
Of course, not all are leading domains representing the very best that India’s gambling sites have to offer. We’re only interested in the ones that are. If you want to find the best betting sites in India, we at Betting Sites in India are here to help. Allow us to take you on a journey to find the best betting sites in India today.
Play At Our Best Betting Sites for Indians Today
Indian betting sites constitute sportsbooks, casinos, poker rooms, bingo, and lotto sites and more. However, there are far more casinos and sportsbooks than there are others. The very best sites in the business may even offer you many of the above services under one roof.
We have found a great number of these betting sites for you right here. Allow us to introduce you to the very best Indian betting sites below. They include:
You Can Trust Our Reviews
Naturally, we don’t expect you to trust every work we say straight off the bat. For this reason, we need to enlighten you as to how we choose our best betting sites or betting apps. What is the process we use, and what constitutes a top Indian casino or sportsbook? Allow us to expand upon this thought:
Our team keeps an eye out for new sites as they launch. They then sign up and play at those betting sites. Throughout that entire time, we are busy taking notes and sketching down ideas. These will form the basis for our betting site reviews.
After depositing, claiming bonuses, withdrawing, and contacting support, we have a good idea of what the site offers. If we’re not impressed, the journey ends there. However, if we’re suitably impressed by what a site offers, we’ll proceed to the review stage.
At the review stage, our team puts everything we’ve learned down on paper. It is neatly arranged and organised to ensure that everything is easy to find. Moreover, we only write unbiased, impartial reviews. If something is not up to scratch, we’ll let you know all about it. We’ll also grade (mobile)casinos based on their counterparts. We’ll look at our extensive database and see how similar casinos compare. This helps us to build an understanding of how reliable and good new Indian betting sites are.
The Key Features We Look for In Indian Betting Sites
The very best Indian betting sites will all score highly. To get that score, we look for many things in India’s best betting sites. We’ll critique casinos based on whether they offer these features or don’t. We’ll also judge them on how effective they are at offering said features.
Our team has a checklist that we use to identify top casinos. Here are just a few of the things we want to see in the best betting sites in India:
- Naturally, support and gameplay should be available in English, if not Hindi, too.
- Any payment options supported should process transactions in INR.
- All bonuses and promotions offered should be available for players in India. Moreover, those bonuses should have fair Ts and Cs, including wagering requirements.
- The best betting sites in India will support responsible gambling policies. This may mean that they offer tools to help with that and that they are affiliated with problem gambling programs.
- The best betting sites will be mobile-optimised and developed in HTML5.
- They will support an array of games from numerous providers, including live casino games.
- Of course any site supporting sports bets should have fair and competitive odds comparable with their counterparts.
- Sites will be licensed and regulated out of a reputable jurisdiction.
We won’t close the door on sites that miss just a few of these criteria. However, we expect most of them to be met with ease. Only if they are do we proceed with writing reviews and labelling them as the best betting sites in India.
Playing at Indian Betting Sites with Indian Rupees
It is pointless to play at Indian betting sites if they don’t accept the Indian rupee currency. Clearly we don’t want to see players hit with conversion fees and exchange rates, so INR acceptance is a must. We don’t just expect our sites to accept INR as a deposit currency, either.
Of course we fully expect that it can be used to wager on games and sports. Cryptocurrency acceptance is not a prerequisite, although it is obviously an advantage if casinos offer this service.
Super East Deposit and Withdrawal Options at India’s Best Gambling Webites
Being able to deposit and withdraw with ease is a must. Our team signs up and plays at sites to ensure that this is possible. Of course there are a few things we look for in such sites, and we’ve detailed the main things for you below. They include:
- Payment Options: The best betting sites in India will accept an array of India-friendly payment methods. These include bank transfers, Google Pay, PhonePe, UPI Pay/Net Banking, Paytm, RuPay, and MuchBetter. VISA, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, and Paysafecard are international options that “may” appear at India’s best betting sites.
- No Fees Applied: We don’t believe in being charged fees for depositing or withdrawing at the best betting sites. There are times when payment providers implement a charge. However, the sites themselves should not.
- Fast Transaction Times: We want to see speedy deposit and withdrawal times. Of course, the former is a formality. Most of the best betting sites can process deposits instantly. Withdrawals are often another matter, though. We expect e-wallet and crypto options to be processed within a few hours. We can take delays of 3-5 business for other options, but no longer than that. This does not include the time it takes to clear the KYC step, though.
- Banking Caps and Limits: If the site promotes responsible gambling, they will let you set your own deposit cap. Minimum deposit limits should be low so all players can afford to get involved in the action. Withdrawal limits should be low (for the minimum limit) and high (for the maximum one). What’s the point in betting if you can’t withdraw all your winnings? We don’t want to see withdrawal limits tied to your loyalty or VIP status.
How to Spot Top Bonuses and Promos at India’s Best Betting Sites
It is simple to think that the biggest and best bonuses are the ones you want to go for. This isn’t true, though. The best bonuses are likely to be those that have the fairest Ts and Cs. This is something our team is acutely aware of.
Any of the best Indian betting sites will offer an array of promos and bonuses. They will likely be worth a decent chunk of change. However, they should always come with fair Ts and Cs. Our team actively seeks out these bonuses and promotions and test drives them for you. We peruse all the terms and conditions, including wagering requirements. We leave no stone unturned to ensure that all promos and bonuses are fair and friendly for Indian bettors. Of course, they should also be available to claim in Indian rupees.
Our team looks for several things when deciding whether a casino’s bonuses are fair. We’ve decided to list many of these features for you right here. They include:
- Wagering Requirements: We don’t want to see wagering requirements of more than 40x in place for casino bonuses. Sports bonuses should have even more favourable Ts and Cs as they are worth less money. They should be set to 15x, ideally 10x or less.
- Minimum Deposit Limits: Expect these to be low at the best Indian betting sites. We’d expect to see around ₹100 to ₹1,000, but no higher than that.
- Other Terms: Any casino bonuses offered should have good game eligibility terms. This means that you should be able to use those bonuses on a wealth of titles. Moreover, sports bonuses should let you wager on odds of 1.5x or higher. Ultimately, any Ts and Cs should be transparent. Any promo codes and expiration dates should be clearly marked, as should any win/withdrawal caps or betting limits.
Playable Casino Games at the Best Gambling Sites in India
Casino games regularly appear at most of the very best betting sites in India. These should include a wealth of titles from many different providers. Not just one set of games from a single provider. Also they should include slots, RNG (random number generator) table games and live dealer titles. They may also include instant win and fixed odds games, video poker and more.
Any casino games supported at India’s best betting sites should be available to play for free. They should also accept INR stakes and be mobile-optimised. Given the surplus of Indian sites, we’re not asking for the world here. Any casino game that is offered to the masses must be RNG-certified. They should also have fair RTP rates. If a casino offers cryptocurrency games, they should be Provably Fair.
When it comes to sports betting, we want to see a wealth of markets. Early cashout, live streaming, and in-play betting are advantages but not essential. We want to see flexible odds formats but also a wealth of different selections. These should include money-line, props, futures, parlays and more. Notable sports should include cricket, American football, football, rugby, basketball, and more.
The Best Safe, Trustworthy and Licensed Betting Sites in India
It is no good for a casino fulfilling all the above if it is unlicensed. The one criterion we will never allow sites to skimp on is security. We expect that all our best betting sites are licensed and regulated. Moreover, they should be licensed and regulated out of a reputation jurisdiction or by a recognisable body. Ideally, we’re talking about MGA, Gibraltar, UKGC or Curacao licensed sites. However, PAGCOR licensed casinos can also be worth a visit. Our team examines each site’s license to ensure that they are above board.
Our team makes every effort to ensure that the casino is secure in other ways, too. The best betting sites in India will be backed by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. They will be RNG-certified for fair play. They will also support responsible gambling tools and be affiliated with renowned problem gambling programs.
Responsible gambling tools come in all shapes and sizes. However, it is not enough for a site to say we offer advice. We want to see actual tools, such as deposit, bet and loss limits. We want self-exclusion and cool-down tools and the chance to close your account. Any such tools found on these sites will be reported in our reviews.
Support at India’s Best Gamble Sites
When it comes to customer support, the best betting sites will deliver. We want to see English language support and Hindi if possible. We want to see e-mail and live chat options at a minimum. The best betting sites will also provide an FAQ, and some may offer telephone or social media-based assistance.
Join India’s Best Betting Sites Today
Now that you know what to expect from us, you may be ready to start playing. If so, don’t hesitate to scroll up to find a top selection of India’s best betting sites. These include an excellent selection of casinos and sportsbooks that fit the bill. As mentioned above, all have cleared our marker. They have won our seal of approval, and we’re happy to recommend our best betting sites to you today.
FAQS – We Answer Your Best Betting Site Questions
Before playing, quickly peruse our best betting site Q&A guide. With this FAQ, we’ll have you up and running in no time at all. Here’s what you need to know:
Absolutely. You can sign up at as many Indian betting sites at once as you wish. You can only open one account at each site, though.
Yes. This is one of the requirements we have in place. If this isn’t possible, we won’t recommend a betting site to you.
That depends on the site. We want to see live and in-play betting at Indian betting sites. However, it is not essential (for us) if they have a suitable array of other markets and selections.
Some do, yes. Again, this will depend on where you choose to play. We strive to find the best betting sites that offer as many options as possible under the same roof.
Absolutely. There is no law that says you can’t play casino games for free. As you’re not playing with real money, this does not constitute gambling.