Betting Sites in India
The best casinos and sports betting sites for Indian players. We give you the best bonuses, promotions, reviews and many more!
Get Started with the Best Indian Betting Sites
The Indian online gambling sector is one of the biggest and most attractive around. Each year, tens of dozens of new casinos open their digital doors to players from the sub-continent. With so many Indian betting sites to choose from, it can be tough opting to play at one site over another. How do you decide which Indian online casino is ideal for you? That’s where we come in.
Our skilled team has exhausted all manner of resources exploring Indian betting sites. For the last few years, we’ve played at Indian casinos. We’ve jotted down notes, and we’ve structured our thoughts into clear and transparent – most importantly, unbiased – reviews. This Indian betting website is the culmination of those efforts.
When you decide to check out our website, you’re not just going to get fair and honest Indian casinos reviews. You’re also going to get pages upon pages of advice – all related to betting at Indian casino sites. If you want the how’s, why’s and when’s of betting at Indian casinos, we’re here to help.
Our team will introduce you to some of the very best Indian betting sites right here on this page. First, though, let’s showcase some of the hallmarks of top Indian casinos. If you’re eager to know what to look for in a top Indian casino, we’re here to help.
The Hallmarks of a Top Indian Casino
While there are hundreds of potential casinos for Indians to play at, they aren’t alike. You should only really choose to play at top Indian casinos. In our years of research, we’ve learned that certain criteria are more desirable than others. We’ve listed some of the top criteria for being a leading Indian casino below. If you’re thinking of joining an Indian casino, be sure that it offers the following:
- Rupees and Payment Methods: If a casino wants to appeal to Indians, it should naturally accept Indian rupees. Moreover, it should support payment methods that appeal to Indians. We’ll discuss the specific banking options we want to see in just a few moments.
- Licensed and Regulated: It is no good signing up to any old site. You want to make sure that your games are fair. You’ll want to be sure that your deposits are safe. The best to do this is to play at a licensed and regulated Indian casino. Casinos licensed out of Curacao, the UK or Malta are the best. They should also offer an array of responsible gambling tools to boot.
- Hindi and English Support: Hindi and English support options are a must. It is true that you could get by with just one of them, though. If a casino doesn’t offer support in English and/or Hindi, we’d recommend avoiding it.
- Fair Promos and Bonuses: While it is tempting to claim bonuses that are worth hundreds of millions of rupees, wait a minute. The best bonuses aren’t necessarily going to be those that are worth the most. They may be the ones with the fairest terms. This is something we’ll look at in more detail on this page.
- Great Games and Top Titles: Naturally, any top Indian casino should offer an array of top games for you to play. These should span all sorts of genres and come from a wealth of developers. When it comes to games, the more, the merrier.
What Casino Games Can I Play in India?
As touched on above, we want to see lots of games in Indian casinos. The more games there are, the better your chances of finding something you want to play. However, it isn’t just about quantity – quality is also important.
Ordinarily, we would expect to see games from some of the most reputable developers in the business. However, Indian casinos often have content agreement partnerships with game aggregation companies like SoftSwiss. This means that they can potentially offer you games from dozens of developers under one roof. Moreover, those developers can include a mix of high-profile and fledgeling providers.
It is important that alongside the games, there are certain options available. For instance, we would want to see all games (or as many as possible) optimised for mobile gameplay. Furthermore, bettors should be able to wager in rupees, cryptocurrencies, or USD on those games as they see fit. We would also expect all available games to be RNG-certified. This means that the algorithms (random number generators) are approved for fair play. Finally, we want to see free to play games alongside real money ones. This gives you a chance to practice casino games before you bet real money on them.
That’s all well and good, but what can you play? Below, we’ll introduce you to some of the many games you can find at Indian casinos.
- Western Classics: Games that are popular in the West are often just as popular in India. As many of the software providers are Western companies, these games can be found in abundance. They include numerous blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and table poker variants, but also less-popular games like craps, too.
- Indian Favourites: Indian favourites are also regularly supported at betting sites. You’ve got mainstays like Teen Patti and Andar Bahar, of course. However, you’ll also find Rummy and Jhandi Munda to boot. Sportsbooks naturally feature an array of cricket selections and markets. Many of the sports slots may also be themed on India’s most popular sport to boot.
- A Flavour of Asia: Other Asian games can also prove popular at Indian casinos. For instance, Dragon Tiger and Sic Bo are regularly offered. Fan Tan is now available to play as a live dealer game. You can also find Baccarat Squeeze variants that allow you to digitally touch the cards.
- The Usual Suspects: Of course, slots are plentiful, too. You’ll find classic fruit machines, video slots, and progressive jackpot games aplenty. Expect popular engines such as MegaWays and Hold and Win games to spring up. There are also buy-a-bonus, and Cluster Pays games.
- Instant Win Games: Some Indian betting sites offer more than plain casino games. Some choose to support instant win titles and fixed odds games, too. These can include bingo, keno, scratch cards, and lottery-based titles.
- Ultra-Realistic Live Casino Hits: Lastly, if you want a realistic experience, live-streamed games are the way to go. Live dealer games include money wheel and game show releases, but also traditional and India’s favourite casino table games.
Your Guide to Indian Bonuses and Promos Online
All good Indian casinos will likely carry a welcome bonus. The value of this bonus can really vary depending on where you play. It may be tempting to snap up the biggest bonus around, but you should hold on. Sometimes, the biggest bonus isn’t necessarily the best one.
Most bonuses will be deposit based deals. These are known as match deposit bonuses. In short, when you deposit, you’ll be given a sum based on a percentage of that deposit. For instance, if you claim a 100% match on a ₹1,000 deposit, you’ll be given ₹1,000 free.
Other promotions offer free spins when you deposit, and some may combine cash and spins. If these are offered after you’ve already registered, they are known as reload bonuses. Other deals may be called loyalty rewards. They may come freely or be “bought” by exchanging points that you can acquire by betting. Some casinos also offer you free cash when you convert those points.
On top of these deals, there are often tournaments and competitions. Some sites may even have irregular promotions. These vary regularly, so you should always check the Ts and Cs for the latest rules. In fact, you should check the terms and conditions of any bonus anyway. After all, it is those Ts and Cs that will determine whether a bonus is worth your time. Here is a handful of the more obvious conditions you’re going to want to make a note of…
- Wagering Requirements: Simply put, these will tell you how many times you’re going to need to wager the bonus you’ve received. You can’t just walk away with the casino’s money. 35x (35 times) the bonus claimed is the norm. Anything less is a perk.
- Minimum Deposit Limit: This figure tells you how much you must deposit to claim a bonus offer.
- Maximum Deposit Limit: Every bonus has a limit or a cap. This figure tells you how much you can claim when depositing.
- Win/Withdrawal Caps: A win cap lets you know how much you can win when betting with bonus funds. A withdrawal cap tells you how much of your winnings (from bonus funds) you can withdraw.
- Maximum Stake Rules: These tell Indians how much bonus money they can wager per spin or game. For instance, you might be able to claim a ₹1,000 bonus but only wager ₹100 per spin.
- Game Eligibility: Finally, you can’t use every bonus on all games. Live dealer games often have their own bonuses, for instance. We want bonuses that can be used on a wide plethora of games. This is doubly important for bettors when it comes to free spins.
A Note on How to Claim a Bonus: As you can see, it is the terms above that determine the true value of a bonus. To claim most bonuses, you must stick to the terms above.
There may be other terms, such as specific deposit methods being excluded. You may also be required to enter a promo code or opt-in to claim a bonus. This information will again be presented to you on the bonus terms and conditions page.
Making Deposits at India’s Top Casino Sites
As we’ve said, Indian casinos must accept the Indian rupee (INR) if they want to be taken seriously. Moreover, they should also accept deposits made using an array of methods that suit Indians. Most of the time, VISA and MasterCard deposits should be possible. However, in the case that they aren’t, there are other options:
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Indian Bank Transfers
All the above are decent payment options that are suitable for Indian bettors. Aside from the payment methods themselves, there are other things to consider. Much like with the terms and conditions attached to bonuses, you should make a note of these…
- Minimum Deposit Limit: This tells Indian bettors the minimum amount they must deposit to use a payment method. This is typically around the ₹100 to ₹1,000 mark. The lower, the better.
- Maximum Deposit Limit: Each payment method has its own limits. You cannot deposit more than this figure using a payment method. Any Indian casino with responsible gambling tools will usually let you set your own limits. Each payment provider will also have its predefined caps.
- Regional Availability: Some payment methods aren’t available in different countries. If a payment option cannot be used in India, it should say so.
- Deposit/Withdrawal Only: Some Indian payment methods can only be used to deposit. Others can only be used to withdraw winnings. It is important that each payment method states what it can be used for.
- Deposit Fees: Ordinarily, you won’t see fees attached to deposits at Indian casinos. We don’t tolerate them. If a site does slap them on their players, you will want to know.
- Transaction Times: Ordinarily, all deposits are processed instantly and should be immediately available to bettors. Transaction times tell you how long you’re going to have to wait before your deposit is available.
A Side Note on Deposits and Withdrawals: Some Indian casinos want you to use the same payment method for both deposits and withdrawals. This isn’t always possible. If it isn’t possible, the casino will likely use bank transfers to process your withdrawals.
As for withdrawing your winnings, you need to pay attention to the following:
- Minimum Withdrawal Limit: The minimum amount a casino will permit you to withdraw. This is often anything from ₹500 to ₹1,000. The lower, the better.
- Maximum Withdrawal Limit: Ideally, you won’t want to see a figure listed here at all. You want to be able to withdraw anything you win, no matter how much. However, if there is a figure, just make sure that it is a high one. This could be into the hundreds of millions of rupees range or a lot less. It varies from site to site. The higher, the better. Withdrawal limits may be per transaction daily, weekly, or monthly at Indian casinos.
- Withdrawal Fees: Some cheeky Indian casinos will try and hit you with a withdrawal fee. There are so many top Indian casinos out there that you don’t really need to play at one that does this. We’d avoid any casino that has them.
- Transaction Times: Withdrawals are not processed as speedily as deposits. E-wallet and cryptocurrency options are often processed within 24 hours. However, other Indian payment methods can see you waiting 2-5 business days to get hold of your winnings. We wouldn’t play at a casino that takes longer than this.
- KYC Process: In the name of security, a casino may ask you for details before processing withdrawals. This is known as the KYC process. After verifying your identity, your withdrawal times are sped up. While it sounds inconvenient, a KYC process is a very safe thing for an Indian casino to offer.
A Word on Loyalty/VIP Schemes: Some naughty Indian casinos try to make you wager more than you would. They do this by offering to speed up your withdrawal times or boost your withdrawal caps. You must play more and climb to higher tiers of a loyalty or VIP club to obtain this advantage. We don’t condone this. If the casino can speed up payments for VIPs, then they are slowing them down for others. This is not something we advocate, and we urge you to avoid casinos that have this practice.
Start Playing with the Most Trusted Indian Casinos Online
Now that you know the ins and outs of playing at Indian online casinos, it is time to meet some. We don’t expect you to blindly play at any old site without first checking out what they offer. Our team has spent years playing at Indian casinos and knows what to look for. We’ve diligently done our homework to better understand how Indian casinos operate.
In our reviews, you can find out everything you want to know about Indian casinos. We’ll tell you whether they are fair and if they can be trusted. We’ve graded them and highlighted their pros (and their flaws). This will help you make an informed decision about which Indian casino is best suited for you. You can start by exploring our array of the best Indian casino reviews right here.
FAQ: We Answer Your Questions About Indian Online Casinos
Before you check out our reviews, be sure to peruse this short but important FAQ on gameplay in India.
Yes, but only if the betting site is based outside India. It must be licensed and based offshore; then, there are no issues. Some local gambling laws can vary from state to state. Those seldom matter for offshore casinos, though.
Sometimes, an Indian casino can accept rupees as a payment method. However, the games it offers may not support INR stakes. This is rare. However, if it is the case for you, the casino will convert your INR deposits into USD for gameplay purposes.
Oddly enough, no. We’re going to go out on a limb here and stay that all Indian casinos at least offer English support. However, they don’t all offer Hindi support.
Technically, you are supposed to pay tax on any winnings. However, as many Indians are not entirely sure of their country’s complicated gambling laws, most don’t. We aren’t encouraging you to do this. We’re simply saying that not all Indian bettors declare their winnings.
You can do so at all the best sites. Top Indian casinos (like those that feature here) offer free-to-play demos and real money games alike. This can help you get some practice in before you wager your hard-earned rupees on games.